As a Financial Advisor, Adam acts as a resource, guiding his clients in making the right financial decisions for their future. Working collaboratively, he guides them in determining and clarifying their financial goals, establishes their financial position, and identifies areas of opportunity. He helps them protect what is important to them with insurance strategies, save and invest for their future and offers advice to help them make financial decisions with confidence.
Whether you’re just starting out, growing your family, getting ready for retirement, or looking for a way to protect all that you’ve worked for, I can help you find the right solutions to make the most of today, tomorrow, and the years to come.
- Holds his Series 7 and Series 66 Securities License
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident & Health insurance
- Previously worked for Allied Wealth Partners as a Financial Advisor for 3 years
- Graduated from Lehigh University with a degree in Business & Economics
- Resides in New York, New York
- In free time enjoys golfing and attending shows/concerts
Adam Seltzer is licensed and registered to offer products and services in NJ. Licenses and registrations will vary. Domiciled in NJ.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck