As a Financial Planner, Nick services the financial needs of individuals and businesses while looking to build long-term relationships. He collaborates with his clients to determine their financial goals and navigates through each of the 6 areas of financial planning to help get them there. Starting with their current financial position, they dive into protection planning, investment planning, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning. When the analysis is complete, Nick can identify solutions for specific needs or build and implement a financial plan that can help put them in the best position to succeed.
I am committed to building long-term relationships with my clients. Helping them reach their financial goals is my number one priority.
- Earned designation for Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Holds his Series 7 and 66 Securities License
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident & Health insurance
- Licensed to sell Property & Casualty Insurance*
- Before joining Barnum, worked as a Financial Advisor for Allied Wealth Partners for 2 years
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from James Madison University Honors College, with a degree in Integrated Science and Technology
- Currently resides in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
- In free time enjoys playing sports, being outdoors and listening to music
*Property & Casualty insurance is offered through a variety of quality insurance companies that are not affiliated with MML Investor Services, LLC
Nicholas Gentile is licensed and registered to offer products and services in NJ. Licenses and registrations will vary. Domiciled in NJ.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck