As an Investment Advisor Representative, Brett acts as a resource, guiding his clients in making the right financial decisions for their future. Working collaboratively, he guides them in determining and clarifying their financial goals, establishes their financial position, and identifies areas of opportunity. He helps them protect what is important to them with insurance strategies, save and invest for their future, and offers advice to help them make financial decisions with confidence.
- Previously worked for MML Investors Services, LLC as an Investment Advisor Representative
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
- Holds the Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses
- Graduate of West Chester University, earning his bachelor’s of science in finance
- Currently resides in Branchburg, NJ
- In his free time, he enjoys spending time with family and his two dogs, playing and watching baseball, poker and skimboarding
Brett Fortune is licensed and registered to offer products and services in NJ. Licenses and registrations will vary. Domiciled in NJ.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck