As a Financial Services Representative, Kellen serves as a resource, enabling his clients to manage potential risk and loss by purchasing life insurance coverage that will protect them and their family if the unexpected occurs. Working one on one with clients to determine their needs, he provides information and education on various insurance programs and policies then offers recommendations and overall guidance.
- Graduate of Ramapo College of New Jersey, earning his degree in Finance
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
- Holds the Series 7 Securities License
- While at Ramapo, Kellen played for the baseball team
- Currently resides in Branchburg, NJ.
- In his free time, he enjoys playing golf, working out and playing pickup basketball
Kellen Hardy is licensed and registered to offer products and services in NJ. Licenses and registrations will vary. Domiciled in NJ.