Financial Advisor, Investment Advisor Representative
As an Investment Advisor Representative, Roshan acts as a resource, guiding his clients in making the right financial decisions for their future. Working collaboratively, he guides them in determining and clarifying their financial goals, establishes their financial position, and identifies areas of opportunity. He helps them protect what is important to them with insurance strategies, save and invest for their future,
and offers advice to help them make financial decisions with confidence.
I am committed to building long-term relationships with my clients. Helping them reach their financial goals is my number one priority.
- Roshan previously interned for Cetera Investors and Malecki Financial Group before joining Barnum Financial Group
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident & Health insurance
- Holds the Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses
- Graduate of Rutgers University, receiving his Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Currently resides in East Brunswick, NJ
- In his free time, he enjoys playing basketball, exercising, reading, and listening to music
Roshan Nair is licensed and registered to offer products and services in NJ. Licenses and registrations will vary. Domiciled in NJ.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck