As an Investment Advisor Representative, Seb acts as a resource, guiding his clients in making the right financial decisions for their future. Working collaboratively, he guides them in determining and clarifying their financial goals, establishes their financial position, and identifies areas of opportunity. He helps them protect what is important to them with insurance strategies, save and invest for their future, and offers advice to help them make financial decisions with confidence.
I am committed to building long-term relationships with my clients. Helping them reach their financial goals is my number one priority.
- Graduate of the University of Delaware, earning his bachelor of science in financial planning & wealth management and finance
- Holds the Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
- While at Delaware, was involved in Delta Tau Delta and Delta Sigma Pi
- Currently resides in Berkeley Heights, NJ
- In his free time, he enjoys playing soccer, fishing, hiking and traveling
I am licensed to offer products and services in NJ. Licenses will vary.
Domiciled in NJ.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck